Oklahoma’s Five Military Installations
Oklahoma’s military installations are vital to the nation – not only to train our warfighters, but also to manufacture and repair the material used to equip our men and women in uniform. Beyond providing for our national security, the military installations in Oklahoma (Altus AFB, Fort Sill, McAlester Army Ammunition Plant, Tinker AFB, and Vance AFB) have a tremendous economic impact in the state. They are economic engines that employ Oklahomans.
Economic Systems Profiles
Economic System (ecosystems) reports present in-depth information about geographic areas that have similar economic strengths. It is possible for a county to be included in more than one ecosystem. Ecosystem reports contain specific data, including: age/sex comparisons, significant minority populations (when necessary), education gap for jobs, educational centers in the ecosystem, commuting patterns, employment numbers, wage data, and significant industry data. This information is beneficial to finding strengths in Oklahoma’s economy.
- Central Ecosystem Profile
- East Central Ecosystem Profile
- Northeastern Ecosystem Profile
- Northern Ecosystem Profile
- Northwestern Ecosystem Profile
- Ports Region Ecosystem Profile
- Southeast Corridor Ecosystem Profile
- Southeastern Ecosystem Profile
- Southern Ecosystem Profile
- Southwestern Ecosystem Profile
- Tulsa Metro Ecosystem Profile
- Western Ecosystem Profile