To conduct business in the state of Oklahoma when you are already established in another state requires the following steps:
- Register your business with the appropriate state agencies. For assistance determining what applications, permits and licenses required use the Business Permits & Licensing System.
- For information direct from the primary agencies of registration to conduct business in Oklahoma you may also want to visit:
- The Secretary of State - This includes checking name availability and protecting your trade name
- The Oklahoma Tax Commission - Download this Oklahoma Business Registration Packet.
- Oklahoma Employment Security Commission - This applies only if you have employees.