To create an Oklahoma workforce strategy that aligns with youth initiatives and provides common solutions that coordinates with the state’s economic goals building prosperity for all Oklahomans.
- Oklahomans are aware and supportive of the state’s emerging workforce and the effect of current trends and issues;
- A youth system is developed through a collaborative effort of networking that is inclusive of all state and local youth organizations;
- The progress and impact of the youth system is benchmarked, measured, rewarded and best practices reported.
- Ensure local youth councils serve all Oklahoma youth
- Constantly scan the current state of Oklahoma’s youth to ensure advancement of the purpose
- Develop a statewide plan in support of youth
- Develop a communication infrastructure that will inform and engage all stakeholders