Oklahoma-Mexico Trade Office
Oklahoma’s trade office in Mexico provides extraordinary access to the Mexican market. Gain invaluable insight and peace of mind by working with our Oklahoma-Mexico Trade Representative, Luis Domenech.
Trade Office Services
Gain a local advantage with our Oklahoma-Mexico Trade Office. Services available to Oklahoma companies include:
- International trade and market entry consulting
- International regulations, certifications and standards assistance
- International agent, distributor and partner searches
- Vetted international trade leads and bidding opportunities
- International trade show assistance
- Comprehensive market research reports
- International due diligence requests
- Sourcing assistance
Contact the Global Team at 405-815-5136 or firstname.lastname@example.org to learn how our office can assist with export services into Mexico.
Oklahoma-Mexico Trade & Industry Reports
Our trade reports keep businesses update-to-date on industry trends in Mexico affecting the market potential for Oklahoma products and services.
Call 405-815-5136 or e-mail us at email@example.com to request a report.
Trade Shows in Mexico
Trade shows represent an excellent opportunity to showcase your products and services and connect with buyers and sellers in your industry.
The agency attends and hosts booths, providing venues for Oklahoma exporters to meet international buyers, distributors and representatives. Our Oklahoma-Mexico Trade Office provides coordination and facilitation services at shows in Mexico.