Listing and finding available commercial sites and buildings in Oklahoma just got easier. The Oklahoma Department of Commerce (Commerce) has partnered with commercial real estate (CRE) tech company RealMassive to provide the most up-to-date listings on LocateOK.com.
LocateOK.com is an online map and data tool provided by Commerce. Primarily designed to promote Oklahoma’s available buildings and sites to businesses looking for expansion locations, its suite of tools are also a free resource for local governments and organizations.
“For businesses looking to expand or relocate, these improvements will make it a lot easier to learn what Oklahoma has to offer,” explained Jon Chiappe, Director, Research & Economic Analysis Services for the Commerce.
New enhancements ensure that the data is the highest quality and validated and that the listings contain the latest information. It also reduces many of the common challenges that occur with commercial real estate listing data.
Improvements and updates include:
- Simple-to-use inventory manager – Add a listing in minutes without hundreds of fields to fill out
- More media for listings – Allows additional exposure for properties
- Industry-leading technology – Eliminates duplicate properties
- Cleaner data – Be confident what is listed on the site is currently available
- Data enrichment – Integrating data on over 30 million properties into the database to continue to make each property and listing more complete from a data perspective
- Integrations – RealMassive is hard at work integrating more publicly available data and partners such as Realogy, Berkshire Hathaway, Astro Applications, and BuildOut to provide instantaneous data synchronization across platforms.
Visit LocateOK.com to use the tool and explore demographic and infrastructure data along with available buildings and sites.