Tuesday, October 8, 2019
8:00 a.m. – 10:45 a.m.
OSU Tulsa | Room 118, 700 North Greenwood Avenue
Be our guest on October 8th, and accept our invitation to make firsthand connections with experts on Doing Business in Mexico!
- Gain extraordinary access to the Mexican market via Oklahoma’s trade office in Mexico, and our Oklahoma-Mexico Trade Representative, Luis Domenech.
- Benefit from meeting and hearing from the Consul General of Mexico (posted in Little Rock), Rodolfo Quilantán Arenas.
- Learn valuable lessons from successful Oklahoma businesses currently doing business in Mexico.
Please join the Tulsa Global Alliance, the Oklahoma Department of Commerce, OSU-Tulsa, and other Tulsa area business leaders interested in international trade for this session concerning Business Opportunities with Mexico, October 8, 2019 at OSU-Tulsa. North Hall Room 118, 8-10:45 a.m. OSU-Tulsa campus map
- Oklahoma Department of Commerce
- OSU-Tulsa and OSU School of Global Studies and Partnerships
- CCK Strategies
- Tulsa Regional Chamber of Commerce
- Tulsa Global Alliance